In the Deep South, pearls are the go-to accessory. Sister V recently graduated and received pearls not only from her father, but from her father-in-law! They go with practically everything, so the versatility is attractive to both the stay-at-home-mother and the career woman juggling multiple portfolios. Here are our five favorite ways to wear pearls.
1. On your wrist. A well-fitting pearl bracelet makes a splash at any arm-candy party.
2. With a casual outfit. Nothing ties together a day outfit like a string of pearls.
3. With a LBD. All hail Audrey.
4. In your ears. Pearl studs are perfect for day-to-night wear.
5. As a set. Nothing says Southern Stepford like the classic wrist, ears, and neck combination.